Free publication of "Basic Information" for the church
- Many Christians want to look for churches, but often don’t know where to find them. The Library sets up an on-line platform of "Australian Church Guide" to facilitate contact.
- Supporting the church to serve more people is to practise the theological concept of "mission ministry", so that the church can be salt and light in its area
- We welcome the church to provide their updated information at any time
Free listing of church "additional information"
- The church can provide more information about its services, meeting time, maps, etc., so that readers can have a better understanding of the church.
- The church can design the contents themselves by itself, and then emails the document in PDF format to the library to be uploaded to the website.
- The Library also welcomes the church to just email information to the library at any time, and the library can provide designing service before uploading it on the website.